Social Service's GameInvitePromptClosed not returning ID's?

I am currently attempting to create a invite system for players to invite their friends for in-game rewards… This ofc, means using the GameInvitePromptClosed to return the IDs of what the player invited… I am running into a problem with the event returning a empty array of ID’s

– Code
Client sided

local Event = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("InviteEvent")
local Player = game.Players.LocalPlayer

script.Parent.Button.Activated:Connect(function()
	if SocialService:CanSendGameInviteAsync(Player) then
		SocialService:PromptGameInvite(Player)
	end
end)

SocialService.GameInvitePromptClosed:Connect(function(plr, invited)
	print("fired", #invited)
	for i,v in pairs(invited) do
		print(i,v)
		local Name = game.Players:GetNameFromUserIdAsync(v)
		if Name then
			print(Name)
		end
	end
end)

Sadly, no matter how many people I invite, it’ll always print “fired 0” and thats all…

Any ideas?

It doesn’t return more than an empty table. I was trying this awhile back, I believe they stated it on the forum here somewhere as it’s not on the wiki, but they removed it for whatever reason, so it doesn’t actually return the list of IDs.

I thought it was a bug before, but it’s not.

How else would you get the ID’s of the invited players? That is how they done it on the developer hub and the demo game…

I know that’s how they did it there.

I forget the exact reason why, but they removed seeing the ID of the friends the user invited. That’s why what I had to do for my system was just say, “Hey, they opened the prompt, if any friends join off them now for the next X minutes, give them a bonus.”

But in general I just give a small bonus if they have a friend join off of them no matter what.

EDIT: Found it: [ENABLED as of May 28] SocialService Game Invites are Live - #200 by be_nj