Soft shutdown Script like this (Only teleports once)

Hey there! I was wondering if anybody had a shutdown script like this one? It would only teleport you once and it’s fairly quick. Anyone got a model/script?

1 Like

The developer forum is not a place to ‘ask’ for scripts. But I will link some sources to help you make your own. Here’s a tutorial by HowToRoblox on how to create one of these ‘soft shutdown’ systems for your game:

I’d also like to say that this tutorial is fairly easy to follow, so you should have what you’re looking for in around 15 - 20 minutes.

If that’s not what you’re looking for, there’s plenty of other sources on youtube, the roblox developer hub and the developer forum to help you.

1 Like

Alright thanks, also I’m not asking for the whole script but do you know how to make it only teleport once? Like not to a trmp server?

1 Like

Pardon my knowledge, what is a ‘trmp server’?

Oh sorry I mean “temp server” Cherrrrrrrrs

1 Like

You can use TeleportService to teleport all clients within your game to the same place.

Here’s the documentation:

Here’s how you’d teleport a player to another place:

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local TeleportService = game:GetService("TeleportService")

local PLACE_ID = 0 -- replace here
local USER_ID = 1 -- replace with player's UserId

local player = Players:GetPlayerByUserId(USER_ID)

TeleportService:Teleport(PLACE_ID, player)
1 Like

You can use “SoftShutdown2 — Shutdown all servers with peace of mind! - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox”, it’s very simple and intuitive, you can also put your own UI, just like your example. :slight_smile: