SoulBound Icon Designer | 15k-20k Robux {Closed}

Hey everyone, Michael here also known as TheDreamDealer! I am currently a developer over at Des Games, and we are currently looking for a graphic designer to create an icon for our new game as, SoulBond.

Team:
@Desig_ner - Founder | Head Developer / Programmer
@TheDreamDealer - Developer | Enviromental Artist
@deoxygenate - Developer | Modeling (Alchemist)

SoulBound
SoulBound is a spell based game with the idea of collecting spells and being able to capture spells from the other opponents you may fight. Currently, we are looking for a graphic designer for a one time commission of making a game icon, as we are currently using a temp icon at this time and preparing to launch/sponsor the game. We may keep in touch with your future task as well if all goes well.

Job
The job we need to be done specifically is making a game icon for Soul Bound. We will be able to provide references of what we are trying to aim for.

Why Us?
As a developer my self who does commissions, I try my best to ensure that who I am working for is able to pay for my work by having a history or background of success and profit. At Des Games, we can ensure you will get paid for your work, for we have a game like this known as Alchemist which has made a profit and still currently does to this day, which ensures we have the funds to supply you for your job.

Payment
We are looking to pay out 15k-20k Robux for the said game icon.

Time Frame
Since this is sort of last minute, we are looking for somebody who has the time to get it done for us as soon as possible, for we are ready to launch the game due to all mechanics and assets being finalized as we speak. The faster, the better :slight_smile:

Contact
You can contact me directly at the following:

Discord: TheDreamDealer#0001
Roblox: TheDreamDealer
Twitter: @DreamDealerRBX

Thanks for reading, and hopefully one of y’all will be able to help us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward into working with you! Added.

I read all of the above and notice he was the Solution so does this mean I can’t apply for this job?

1 Like

Hey, message me on discord! We are currently looking/seeing our choices, sorry about that.

1 Like

I would be glad to be making this. I can make this for sure. It’s in my skill range and I can make it as detailed as waned. Discord is DontCommentOnThisDripBoy #8324

1 Like

Interested! I’ll send a request on discord
Xeveryi#4254

1 Like

added on discord!
30 characters

1 Like

Added: fedoragfx#0001

30characters

Interested. Added on discord username: Davit#0824. My portfolio:| Experienced graphics designer | [CLOSED]

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.