Sound doesnt play

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to be able to listen to sounds.

2. What is the issue?
    No sound is Playing and yes the volume is 1 and roblox studio volume is 100 and my headphones aren’t broken because youtube is still playing sound fine. If I try to listen to a sound in toolbox it doesn’t work either.

3. What solutions have you tried ?
    I have looked on the dev forum and I tried to change the settings I tried to restart the studio and my computer. But I still cant hear sounds

Did you try the game on mobile?

go into roblox and set the volume (while playing) to full, if that doesn’t work then make sure you are playing the sound, put the sound in workspace to hear it. (if it is parented to a part go close to the part to hear it)

Wait never mind I read that you could here them in the toolbox, Just go into roblox and while playing turn up the volume in setting to full and you will be able to hear them!

My reply here seemed to work for a lot of people I can't hear audio from Studio nor Client - #8 by vijet1

Yes I tried now and the sound works on mobile.

I tried that but it didnt work

What about this ?
Is it all the way up?

1 Like

I have some kind of stupid replies though I want to help some what.

In studio, in the settings menu make sure sound isn’t locked.

Check for scripts that mute sounds, makes it play somewhere else, turns off playing, speeds it up, etc.

Make sure that your PC doesn’t have studio/roblox muted at all.

Look in properties and see if you have the playing box selected, did you make the speed so high it ends in a second? etc.

Check your properties, make sure no scripts are editing it, maybe your PC has applications muted, etc.

1 Like

The sounds worked before but one time I opened up studio and all sound is gone even walking sound.

Yes the slider is all the way up

Oh all studio sound is gone.

You must have Studio muted.

Before you reply saying it isn’t, look in every audio setting you have.

I think I dont have it muted but idk

Well the sounds worked before but I opened studio one time and the sound is gone so its not a script or something like that it just stopped working one time

Ok, I’m going to look at something I’ll be right back with you. hopefully with an answer.

Ok, try joining the game with this: image

Then go into menu, settings, turn your volume all the way up, then leave the game with the leave button on the menu.

5 Likes

It worked ! but I still dont know why the slider was all the way down because I dint change it but thanks

1 Like