Sound Marker - Add sounds to animations with ease [FIXED]

It is unavailable. Unfortunately there were some bugs that I havent had time to fix, and I didnt want anyone working with a glitchy plugin.

Ahh, thank you for your time, greatly appreciated.

Would it be possible for you to allow us to still access the plugin and maybe let the community work on their fixes?

1 Like

That would be an awesome idea, this plugin looked extremely promising & could be quite useful when it comes to specific aspects like cutscenes. It’s a shame that it is currently unavailable.

sorry for the inconvenience! i havent really had time to work on it, but maybe ill open source it so someone can look into it. i know what the issues are, but ive been preoccupied lately…

1 Like

I understand. Whenever you have free time maybe you could open source the code & share the issues here so we can all help & work on a fix.

Why when i open the link it shows me this?

1 Like

The owner has removed the plugin because of issues it had but i think he should make it public so the community can update it

I am currently in the process of fixing it and making a few adjustments. Syncing and playback issues are now fixed, and I am going to make a more neutral color scheme. [Edit: its fixed!]

I have a question.
does this work with the curve editor since when I click on a keyframe sequence made WITH the curve editor it does not work but when I click on an animation not made with the curve editor it works fine

I dont know anything about the curve editor in the animation editor. I will take a look at an animation made with it and see if its structure is different. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you also when i was attempting to use it with a curve editor animation i did notice it was completely different than an animation made without it