Spathi's Portfolio [OUTDATED]

Hello, I’m Spathi. I’ve been building for about 5 years now and I think it’s time to get out there. So I decided hey, what better place to put your work out into the public other than the developer forums?!

Screenshots

Alright so, here are a few screenshots of some of my more recent builds

Availability

Honestly it varies, I’m usually pretty free but please note that I do have school. If you’re looking for someone who can meet VERY STRICT time frames, unfortunately I’m not your guy. I’m not one for working under pressure anyway.

Payment

Of course prices are negotiable! How I usually work is, I build what you ask for and show you a picture. You will be given whatever is in question that I built once the payment is met. But before any of that is even considered, we must discuss a base pay.

Please note that you cannot turn around and say you don’t need something anymore halfway through the commission therefore you’re not gonna pay me. You must pay me for the time spent just like a real job would.

Note(s)

-You must provide me some type of idea when telling me what to build, reference images are highly appreciated. I’m not necessarily the most creative person.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter @SpathiTS

Anyways that’s about it! Thank you for your time! :smiley:

References

Feel free to contact the following people about my work, I have built for them in the past.

Mircostaff
Lilly_S
Vurse
Elanmarkel1289, xMugs and Corecii
Are31

11 Likes

These look like very nice builds but maybe you should put some of them into the summary thing so it’s more organized.

These look absolutely awesome. I’m fairly sure I’ve seen your work on Twitter in the past and it’s always some eye-candy on my timeline.

1 Like

Thank you

I definitely recommend Spathi as a builder. Although his time frame is strict, he is a very detailed builder, which honestly makes the wait worth it.

2 Likes

Can confirm Spathi is an amazing builder. I’ve been working with him for 2 years. Let me tell you, in those two years his knowledge of building has grown almost exponentially. His builds are fantastic, he gets them done relatively quickly too.

He usually makes a map in 2-3 days, by the end of the week it looks outstanding.

He did this lobby in about 5 days:

A render I did of the lobby he built for our game

So yeah, if you’re looking for a really good builder and you have a relatively lax timeframe, Spathi is your guy.

1 Like

Woah, so much detail! Very impressive keep it up

1 Like

Thank you!

I recently finished this commission for @coolbulls! Thank you for commissioning me!

1 Like

I recently finished this commission.

2 Likes