Specific audios with correct permissions not loading after latest (4:30PM EST) website update

Both, I had 3 audios I uploaded before the update, and one audio after. All refuse to be accepted.

Are you sure that the audio is uploaded to your group where your game ‘Robeats’ is linked?

My sounds are now working, but a bunch of them have been set to “All Experiences” without my own doing. I can’t seem to change it either, since it “cannot be undone”

Would be great if these were reverted to “Specific Experiences” :upside_down_face:

Just trying to share my fix here, my fix was to re-grant the universe on the sound even if it’s listed there, then save the audio settings, after doing that to multiple of my sounds they started working again for me and everyone (I tested this with my friends, and they said they can hear the sounds that were previously not playing at all)

This is still an issue, I’ve tried duplicating the audio instance, creating a new one and then pasting the audio id in, still does not work, it just says that the audio data failed to load.

Hello, may i follow up with this topic?

We’ve released the enhanced feature for audio/video permissions end of last year. New Asset Privacy and Permissions Features for Audio and Video - #107 by orange451

Just want to follow up whether it’s still an issue for you so that we can continue investigating.

@spotco

Closing the ticket for now. If you continue to face the issue, please re-open or create a new ticket.