Spectral Studios is recruiting builders, modellers & animators! [UPDATED]

Spectral Studios is recruiting!

About Us

Hi there! We are Spectral, a small development team making our second game in Roblox. We’re currently looking for the following skillsets:

• Low Poly Builders
  • Low Poly Modellers
  • Animators

About The Job (Animator)

We are looking for animators who can do custom rigs as well as player animations. Our range of models requires people talented in both aspects to bring our custom creatures and items to life. You would be working with myself and the CEO to fulfil the animation lists made for each entity and or player interaction item (i.e digging with shovels, casting a fishing rod. etc.)
The more time you have free to work on these with us the better, but we wont need to demand as much of your time as the other recruitment roles.

About The Job (Builder)

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as a map development artist. Our primary map is already nearing completion and so we need someone to take the reins in seeing it through to its final iteration. This role will involve working closely with myself and the CEO to create well realised areas for players to explore. Including, but not limited to: building interior locations, themed zones and hub world refinement.
Ideally, we’d like someone who can dedicate 20+ hours a week to this. You would be paid hourly for your commitment.

About The Job (Modeller)

We potentially have multiple positions available to join our team as a modeller. We are looking for professional modellers to compliment all aspects of our development cycle. Whether this be creating bespoke assets for the builders or fulfilling the range of other player focused model requirements we have available.
Again, we’d prefer to take on people with a good amount of time that they can set aside to work with us on this.

Payment

We know the value that your time and talents provide us and because of this we are open to discussion of your own quotes and rates for this work. Please note though that our payment method is USD via PayPal.

Contact Us

For company reasons I have not disclosed too much information here on the forums, for more information regarding the project you can contact us here on the Developer Forum via DM or via Twitter at: @xILubez

You may also leave links to your portfolios in the replies and I will tentatively review each one.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hello. I’m interested. I will contact you via discord. Hope to talk with you soon.

~Shinyju.

Oh wait sorry, I meant “DMs”. I’ll sent my information via dms.

I am interested, please DM is to the user RocketScript#5634

This post has now been updated to reflect further position openings.

I’m applying as a builder, here’s my portfolio: 6sham | Builder Portfolio

I am interested in your offer, I currently am a 3D modeller and game designer.

Now I have some questions about this project:

• On what basis will we be paid on? Per asset? Per hour?
  • What will this game be about? What genre and what is the general idea?
  • How many assets/hours do you expect for devs? Like do you expect 2 hours per day of work or are you basing it off of assets per day/ any time measurement

Hello, I am interested in the Low Poly Builder Position.

My portfolio: Mightism | Builder for Hire [Roblox Studio, Blender]
You can contact me on discord: Bernard#6230

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Hello, I am interested in low poly modeler position.
I dont have payapl tho

You can contact me on discord: pizzagod536#9059