(OUTDATED) SpiralRBX | Scripter, Modeler, UI Designer, Manager

This portfolio is outdated, and a new one is being made. If you would like to see current work, please message me.

Hey! I am SpiralAPI. I am a self-taught freelancer. I like most things computer-related, and I love art. I have worked with the development side of Roblox for the past 4 years. I love scripting, and I currently am learning building!

I use Blender v2.83, and also use Adobe Photoshop for editing.

UI Design (CLOSED INDEFINITELY)
Trident Simulator

I replaced most vectors with a placeholder, for anyone wondering!

Miscellaneous

IMG_20201108_173524

unknown (2)

x

Please note: This section is currently small on work and will grow as I get commissions.

Personal Manager

My personal manager work is currently closed as I work with @Veacian. I will handle all your work, finding you jobs, getting you set-up, and pretty much do everything so all you have to focus on is your commission, nothing unnecessary.

Scripting (NOT FOR HIRE)

*I am not for hire for scripting, I just wanted to showcase a bit of work I did.

ignore the music lol

Modeling (BEGINNER, NOT FOR HIRE)

Untitled-14
PLEASE NOTE: These prices are made based off of my personal quality. If you believe they should change, feel free to leave a comment below

UI Design

My pricing is flexible based off the job. Please message me on discord so we can speak of the pricing.

PLEASE NOTE: These are just base prices. They might go higher or lower depending on the job.

Personal Manager

I will get a % of anything you earn from commissions I get you / manage. If you find and manage the commission on your own, then you keep the full profit.

Untitled-13
These apply if you purchase a commission of any sort.

1. Once half of of the commission is finished, then canceling will require a 50% payment.
  2. I have the right to decline or cancel a commission at any time before you pay.
  3. Scamming me in any way will result in a formal report to Roblox, and numerous other communities with warnings about you.
  4. Any art I make can be posted on my portfolio, with a watermark of course.
  5. If you have a complaint, then message me and we can sort it out.
  6. You must be 13 or older to order from me.

Untitled-1e
I currently have one place you can contact me. I plan to open up more places to contact me in the future.

Please message me here on the devforum so we can discuss our contact options. This is to prevent spam.

You must be over 13 to message me.

21 Likes

Cool those are some nice ui btw

3 Likes

Added a new UI. Looks nice considering it’s my third UI ever.

1 Like

My commissions are currently closed. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Haha! In controversy to you, I can’t script for the life of me. I just stumbled onto your portfolio. The art looks amazing! :smiley:

~Shinyju.

1 Like

Nice work but that UI prices are so high.

1 Like

Yeah, but I spend quite a while on perfecting it.

Amazing person to work with, I definitely recommend hiring him!

1 Like

Looks very nice and clean, I came from an older forum.

1 Like

Updated portfolio, added newer work.

What’s a base price for your User Interface? It looks nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no full base price. It matters on the job, but if your interested then we can talk in DM’s :slight_smile:

Alright, I don’t need a interface designer right now. I will need one in the near future. You have amazing reviews, and you have a great showcase! I’ll definitely consider you! Have a great day.

Just added a small little section for my scripting skills. I am not for hire in this field though, so please do not hire me for it :slight_smile:

when you make the Ui are you able to script it ??

I am able to script animation and tweens for it, but not actual game functions.

you think you can do a full game ui for a menu and the game stamina n stuff like that animated with detail etc how much would it be

Can we speak on discord? SpiralRBX#4236

Highly recommend Spiral. 100% Worth my money, he is fast, gives amazing service, and very affordable prices.
If your ever looking for a UI Designer this is the guy right here

1 Like

Woah, i’m looking for a manager check discord dms.