- Spawn Vehicles: V
- Kill Command: V
- Rank Command: V
[ V = Complete, X = Incomplete, BT = Being Tested ]
Bug Fixes:
- Players Not Being Added/Removed To The Admin Panel Properly: Fixed
- Infinite Yield Warnings Being Outputted: Fixed
- Some Commands / Features Not Functioning Properly: Fixed

BETA Version of the Admin Panel has been released! Keep in mind though, there will most likely be unpatched bugs.

1 Like

Love the admin panel and its function however I really disliked the UI and wanted to give it a shot. (If you DM me in Messages I will create a new UI for you).

The functions are amazing and I have no complaints other than the previous. This is a really good admin panel and hope that it continues to grow its features :smiley:

1 Like

Agreed, the UI is not very pleasant and could use a rework.

1 Like

I have made communication with the owner and am working on a UI that will most likely be used :smiley: so hopefully it is fixed soon.

How to enable trello features? I can’t enable because its giving me a error on trello’s link.

Send me a DM on DevForum and we’ll see what the issue is.

UI is now being worked on by @AllabyAIIaby . Stay tuned for a updated UI for the admin panel soon!

1 Like

Version 1.4 has moved from its BETA stage and is now published onto the main model. You should update your plugin (if you’re using that to install the admin panel) or replace Version 1.3.5 with Version 1.4 as 1.4 offers critical bug fixes to the bugs that were popping up in Version 1.3.5. V 1.4 also offers more commands, more trello config options, a built in “/rejoin” command, staff chat tags, more organized datastore, and a bunch more stuff.

Seems like the wrong version of 1.4 was published to the model. Currently working on getting the fixed version of 1.4 published as the current one still contains a bunch of bugs.

Published a fix for some of the common bugs that were occurring with Version 1.4. Please let me know if you find any other bugs that occur in your experiences so that way I actually know what the bugs that are occurring are.

Seems like I found some bugs again. Apparently, it seems like I forgot to update some of the code within the panel itself rather than the framework code which is why a bunch of errors are being caused right now. Working on a fix for all of these bugs.

Published the bug fix. Hopefully, this update patches most, if not all of the current bugs that are occurring when using the admin panel. To apply the patch, either grab the model again and replace the current scripts with the one within the model (recommended as it doesn’t require you to delete your config file) or use the plugin to apply the patch.

:warning: With the recent ROBLOX update to it’s chat system, it has resulted in the admin panel breaking as “ChatServiceRunner” no longer exists within “ServerScriptService”. Please be patient as I try to get this fixed as soon as possible. :warning:

Note: This applies to only new experiences created after the new chat had been released as the old experiences still contain “ChatServiceRunner”.

A temporary fix for the time being is just to simply switch the chatversion in “TextChatService” to legacychatservice

There’s still no footage of the admin panel in this topic. May you please attach images of it? And no, I would prefer not to join the game to see.

Footage will be provided before the release of Version 1.5 (which is the next update) as it’s kind of useless if I take videos of Version 1.4 and then I release the next version in like a few weeks especially since a new UI has been planned for V 1.5

Sneak peek of the new UI that’ll be coming with Version 1.5 by @AllabyAIIaby!

11 Likes

The differences to the old GUI to the new GUI look completely different, and the design of the new GUI look very good and it seems very promising for Version 1.5!

2 Likes

Thank you. I put quite alot of effort into the design. It is currently being implemented into studio and will be released shortly (hopefully).

I agree with this. I am very excited for the Future of SR Admin!

3 Likes