SR Admin // A Efficient, Powerful & Safe Administrative System [Version 4]

Just published the fix for it. I don’t know why, but most people don’t report existing bugs, so I appreciate you for letting me know about a issue that if honestly, I didn’t even think about the possibility of that occurring.

1 Like

No problem, thanks for being a good dev

1 Like

Due to Youtube’s video editor being limited, I had to upload a brand new installation tutorial in order to show how to use the new plugin UI that was introduced a few days ago.

V2 has been officially released. The canary version will be created soon.

Make sure to report any bugs / issues here or within the support server!

Good job, but just wondering, why make that when theres HD admin?
You could have made an upgraded hd admin with more commands and webhook logs and im sure way more are gonna use that

I preferred to make my own admin panel since I remember seeing a few tech groups sell them, and decided “Why not release a free one for the developers to use that rivals, or even outcompetes those admin panel UI’s that are being sold”. As I progressed with this admin panel, I eventually decided to turn it into a fully functional administrative system instead. Hope that answers your question.

1 Like

really appreciate that, was looking for an admin panel for my game and this one seems prefect

Somehow I forgot to change the name of the link that leads to the SR Admin model from “V 1.5” to “V 2.0”. It’s now been changed, and I apologize if it caused any confusion. Hopefully the plugin wasn’t affected by this issue as well, but if it was, then I apologize to those who found it to be faulty. It should work as expected now.

1 Like

An update / bug fix has been published that fixed the unban command and made the loading process a bit more straightforward. It is recommended that you update your current admin systems to this updated version in order to receive the changes that were made.

Some of the features isn’t work on smaller screen Mobile like

To ( cannot type username)

Spawn car ( not showing all the cars)

Change team ( cannot type username)

Flying ( cannot type username)

This panel is useful but I am looking forward V3 can fix these problems

1 Like

Can you perhaps try recording you attempting to perform those commands on a mobile device with a small screen? I’ll see what I can do, but Roblox Studio will only let me get my screen resolution to be so small in order to test certain functionalities. I’ll also look into the other issues. (For spawning in vehicles, it’s a scroll frame so you’re gonna have to scroll in order to see the other vehicle options)

1 Like

Alright i just found the car spawn is work but the flying i can’t click on username, some of the feauture having same problem. Here is the screen record

Yeah im not too sure why roblox doesnt just push the screen upwards, and I dont really have a good solution for it either, so you’re just gonna have to input it and then move onto the next parameter. Also, you are able to input the usernames for all the features on the mobile devices, with the only issue being that you’re unable to view what you’re typing until you finish typing it on mobile devices.

Just released the canary version (Preview of V3, except it is still missing some features and may contain simple or game breaking bugs), and updated the plugin.

V3 will be releasing around December 22nd or 23rd. Global commands have been pushed to V4 in order to speed up the release of V3. As for Canary testing, so far, I have not received any bug reports, and I have patched most of the bugs that I found during testing.

Version 3 has just released! Full changelog can be viewed in the original devforum post at the top. If you encounter any issues, please shoot me a DM on discord or send it here.

1 Like

How much does this plugin cost?

the plugin can be obtained at no cost whatsoever since it’s free

1 Like

Oh, wonderful! Im downloading. Thank you!

Although development has been going a bit slower than usual on V4 of this admin system, I have planned to add more features, including a modlog system and an updated webhook logging system, which now uses embeds rather than just messages (preview below).

1 Like