Srauf1 | GFX Designer

Header
About Me

My commissions have officially reopened as of October 8th 2020 until October 13th 2020 or earlier notice if needbe.

Hi, my name is srauf1, and I’m a self-taugh graphic designer here on Roblox. I’ve been using the platform on and off and have recently decided to get back into making GFX. Please continue to read the following details thoroughly.

My Work
The following examples have my old account’s watermark on them. You can click the link for proof, it will take you to that user. Look in the ‘About’ section for proof.

Click this to see my work.

Activity
I am active every day of the week. You can contact me and I will reply to you as swiftly as I can. Please note that I live in Northen England, and follow the British Summer Time (BST) timezone. I’m most active on Discord.

Prices
The following prices may change at any time. This will not add an extra cost to outstanding commissions. I only accepted ROBUX via Group Funds or PayPal Transfer.

Contact
You can contact me in various places. My Discord is Voidfire#6820, my Twitter is @srauf1GFX, or you can send me a message here on the Developer Forum as a last resort.

My Policy
Please read this section as it contains important information. Upon commissioning me, you’re agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below. If you don’t agree to the policy, please find business elsewhere.

Click here to view My Policy.
  1. I will not accept orders from users who are rude, inappropriate, or break my policy in any way. You must make sure to follow both my policy and Roblox’s rules when ordering from me.

2. Do not rush me. Asking me when your order will be done will make me less likely to want to do business with you again. Quality takes time, and rushing me may result in a bad outcome of your graphic due to a lack of time to work on it. If you consistently break this rule, I may dismiss your order.

3. Please don’t ask if I can make you artwork for free. I put effort into creating pieces for commissioners who pay, and it’s extremely inconsiderate to ask for free. I do not condone giving special treatment to others. If you ask for a free graphic, you may face being blacklisted from my business.

4. Orders may take up to five days after the starting date. I do have a social life and activities to complete outside of Roblox. Please keep this in mind before ordering from me. This ties in with rule 2.

5. When I’m working on your order, I will keep you updated as I progress with the piece. This way, you can inform me of any changes before the piece is finished. I will not make any changes once you have paid.

6. I’m going to be accepting five commissions at a time. **This does not mean five individual pieces of art, it means I will allow five people to commission me at once. You can check if my spaces are open by looking at the post title. Additionally, my Discord status will normally have this information too.

7. I do not take game percentages or T-Shirt payment. I only accept group funds or PayPal transfer. Please don’t order from me if you cannot pay for it when it’s finished. You have 24 hours to claim your piece before I dismiss it. Failing to claim/pay for your order within the 24 hours will be considered as a waste of time and you may face being blacklisted from my business.

8. You will pay me once you have seen the final piece with a watermark covering it. I will remove the watermark and send you the file once you have successfully paid for it. Stealing art from me is extremely rude and you will be required to remove the piece.

Thank you for viewing my portfolio. I hope you choose to order from me. It’s also appreciated if you leave a reply containing feedback about my work or your experience. Have a great day! :smiley:

8 Likes

Highly recommended! Cheap prices, and super fast progress! I commissioned her before and managed to get it done asap! Would definitely buy from again. :smile::+1:

2 Likes

Good work, great for the price, highly recommend.

2 Likes

Do you do UI designing? Would be great for my game

srauf#6820 is my Discord, feel free to shoot me a message there or over the DevForum message system.

Commissions are currently closed! Thanks to everyone who DM’d me to commission me!

1 Like

Commissions are open again! Make sure to contact me over on Discord at Voidfire#6820.

1 Like