Stardust Studios | Hiring Builders | (30K - 65K+) PAYMENT

Greetings on behalf of Stardust Studios.

We are a new and upcoming studio looking for professional and experienced builders to join our team and help us with our first long-term project. You will be required to build maps for a round-based team game that can coincide with the mechanics that need to be scripted. Further details of the project can be disclosed in DMs if you are interested. Currently we have a stable team as well as a reasonable amount of funding, and we are confident that this project will not only highlight the best of everyone's abilities, but also give you experience working as a team alongside other talented individuals.

:white_small_square: MUST BE TEAM ORIENTATED.

:white_small_square: 2 YEAR+ BUILDING EXPERIENCE

:white_small_square: PORTFOLIO / IMAGES OF WORK

:white_small_square: MUST BE FINE WITH WORKING LONG-TERM / WITH A TEAM

:white_small_square: MUST BE FINE WITH PERCENTAGE & ROBUX PAYMENT (100K+ FUNDING)

PAYMENT: 30,000 - 65,000K

If interested you contact me via dms to here more about the game, its a castle based defender game and more information can be provided via dms.

Discord: mentally insane#9000

2 Likes

Hello, How are you? I’m interested, to worked in your group. My name discord is, Grenouille # 0604 .

I’m not a builder nor interested in the job but it bothers me that the entire thing is in this, it’s just an eye sore.

1 Like

Hi am very interested in this position i send u a friend request on discord TheBlackGOD#9843

Any example of the game’s building style?

1 Like

Contact me.

Discord name is invalid?

30 characters

@marvqrk
Hey, could you double check the discord name you put in the post?
Name is invalid.

I also recommend that you follow the template rolox has posted for the recruitment section as it gives us more information on what you want, building style, dev team, etc:

aaron#9000 > Hey sorry, he forgot to update it.

aaron#9000 > Hey sorry, he forgot to update it!:frowning:

I’m interested. Sent you a friend request on Discord.
#PokieDev#5067

your discord isn’t working, contact me Rondevue#8982

contact aaron#9000 (new discordd)

Hey I added you, check it out whenever. kyzer#9336

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.