Starterpack Disappearing Randomly

Okay so there is this random bug which deletes my starterpack tools after equipping them. I am not sure what causes it at all, and I KNOW it is not my scripting which causes it.

Now this does not happen during the actual server or even in play mode in Roblox studio, however whenever I run a “local test mode” it randomly removes my tools in starterpack approximately 5 seconds after equipping them. Again I’d like to emphasize that this only occurs while I am running a local server in test mode. Sometimes the tool disappears and sometimes it doesn’t, but for the majority it does.

Now I thought this was a fault in my scripting, however I’ve reverted the game to previous dates which this issue never occurred, and it still seems to randomly disappear (And I’ve reverted MONTHS back, all the way to December where I never had this problem whatsoever. This is not a fault in my scripting since it is fine when I play the game via the Roblox website, however if I run a test mode it occurs. I’ve even tried moving it to a separate place, and it STILL occurs. This bug has been going on ever since I updated Roblox studio. Not sure why but maybe something was broken somehow. Nothing pops up in my output and the tool is randomly disappearing from my players backpack.

Here is a visual of what it looks like

Please fix this as soon as possible since it is hindering my game development. Thank you so much! I’m going to reinstall studio to see if that works.

Duplicate of Tools randomly being removed from player in studio, not online. Can't rollback to fix.

Happening to me as well.

1 Like