[Status - Open] 2D/3D Graphics Designer For Hire! xRom_an

My discord tag was changed , please check again for the new one…

It is roman?#7191

Commissions are re-opened!

1 Like

@vvitdraw I need another XD!

DM U On Disc

2 Likes

Check your DMs…

{30 characters}

1 Like

Highly recommend @vvitdraw

Had a group icon done by him i’m absolutely loving it!

2 Likes

Looks wonderful looks like he’s improved aton!

1 Like

I don’t see any friend request from you on discord , could you try adding me again , here’s the discord name and code (changed few days ago) -

roman?#7191

1 Like

Hi, I added you on discord. I’m abby;#5089, I hope to talk to you soon!

1 Like

Hi Roman! I would like a quote on an ad for a homestore, as well as a group logo, a game thumbnail, and also a game icon. I don’t need that many requirements. Please message me on the devforum, as I do not use dizzy. Thanks!

1 Like

I can recommend him! I found him when I was trying to find someone to make a logo for my up coming game called Low Poly Tycoon and when I saw this portfolio, I knew I had to hire him. He did it very fast and it turned out really good! It did take him a bit of time to respond sometimes but it was totally worth it! 10/10 Keep it up!

1 Like

I will make a new commission sheets which will make it easier to include more samples and easy to view it.

Done , updated , you all can check out my new examples :smile:

More examples can be found in DMs

Hey! I have sent you a friend request on Discord, where we can talk deeper about the job I want you to make

1 Like

Accepted , we can talk in DMs.

I’ve sent a friend request on Discord, I hope to hear back from you soon!
Your GFX commisions are amazing.

1 Like

Your tag doesn’t seem to work may you add me zal#5454, thank you!

2 Likes

Hello, are you open? If so, I would like to have a group logo made. Here are the details!

Group Name: “SM Studio’s”
Primary Color: Red
Secondary Color: Blue

Payment will be transferred through Roblox group funds.

Style: Cartoon

1 Like

Hey, these are looking amazing! Like seriously. Keep it up man!!! You definitely need to raise your prices.

1 Like

I’d highly recommend Roman! His cartoony GFX’s are amazing for such a low price, he does them quickly and the result is amazing.

This is what he made for me:

1 Like