[STILL OPEN] Startup with new devs!

Creating a Team

About Us

Hi there! We are ORden Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!
This game is based on anime and manga “One piece” and it would be great if you ever watched it , but if you aren’t it’s not bad . We are interested in big company :slight_smile:

The Team
@ORden_Test1 - Founder and scripter
@username - Builder - 25 %
@Exaboy - Manager - 15%
@username - Scripter - 20 %
@username - UI - 15 %
open positions are with “@username

You can see our progress so far here: The Wano Country Alpha 12TH [🌥HEAVEN🏺] - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for experinced and talented developers that can work every day from 2\3 hours a day.
We are building a team so you have many open positions , our progress checked every day !

Payment

We are paying only R$ , all the work will be payd . We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created . To see more inforamtion about that please contact me .

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord → DeHarchy#4969
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey my name is mastericyfire and im a builder that builds houses and apartments not models jailbreak#7767

1 Like

If you need a modeller/builder, you could check my portfolio to see if it fits your needs.
Here’s the link:

(replied to an answer, meant to reply to the original post)

1 Like

can you contact me please , DeHarchy#4969

1 Like

Sent you a discord friend request

1 Like

Hello im interested in being a Your UI/GUI guy for more info please contact me here or my twitter

1 Like

Sent friend request on discord: depressed.#4058

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.