Stock Price of $RBLX inside Roblox

Very cool! Roblox is about to become Rostonks!

6 Likes

That’s cool to see this implemented on Roblox! I would love to know where you got the API from.

3 Likes

I can see this being something that I sit down and get mesmerized by when I’m bored, haha. Do you think the game will have an option to sort by timeframe in the future, such as past day, week, month, etc.?

1 Like

Roblox really can do some great things…
Did you make this for fun, or planning for this to be implemented into a game (somehow)?

2 Likes

Really useful, for people without double monitors.(haha) Also, joined the game value was stuck and $00.00, not sure if it’s supposed to be like that.

1 Like

Welp. I guess I should give up on my Ro-Street Stock Exchange because someone else did it. :frowning: Good job though.

1 Like

Wow, thank you @boatbomber How you managed to accomplish that is beyond me… it will be interesting to see how this plays out in the next few days, seeing as newly released stocks tend to spike and then settle…

The plugin will also be interesting to watch as I develop…

1 Like

Guess who’s bout’ to stare at this stock all day? :sunglasses:

The logo is fairly low resolution though. :flushed:

image .

1 Like

To the moon!!!
:new_moon:
and beyond

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know why I haven’t though of this yet lol.

$RBLX to the moon! :rocket::new_moon:

2 Likes

there’s no reason you should. keep at it g.

1 Like

You’re not telling me that GET requests return the full HTML of a webpage!? :star_struck:

5 Likes

It’s so fun how google and edge show different stock prices…
Cool plugin though.

1 Like

Update to the StockWatch plugin:

• You can check any stock on the NYSE, not just RBLX
  • Directional arrow pops up when price updates, showing the direction since the previous value

image image

9 Likes

Here a cool spinning effect and many have told me you made such a plugin, so maybe you could use it if you’d like to spice up your UI a bit

2 Likes

I like the idea, and I’ve implemented a spinning number display!

However, I didn’t use your creation for it. Yours is hardcoded to certain font/textsize properties, and it’s not a module. Therefore, I wrote my own for this plugin and open sourced it here:

4 Likes

Ooh. Looks very nice. I’m guessing you used http service

1 Like

I think it might be better to have the arrows stay until the next update rather than fading out immediately, I find I hardly ever see them.

happy birthday btw

1 Like

am quite impressed of the “really gross hack” to fix such a problem that I would assume impossible to fix :laughing:
Genius!

1 Like

This is an amazing plugin, I can now watch my stock of 1000 @ 69.70 (yes really) plummet to the ground. :diamonds: :raised_hand:

But what would be even better is if I can look at my $GME stock and my $RBLX at the same time.

I’m not sure if you’re open to community contribution (i.e GitHub) or not. but I would love for you to be able to add more than one stock.

3 Likes