StrangeShiner | Experienced Builder/Novice Terrain Designer [CLOSED]

About Me

Hello, I’m offering my services as a builder. I’ve been building for 3+ years and I just recently started fiddling around with smooth terrain. I’ve always wanted to put my building skills into something and I’m looking for that opportunity. I like to build medium to high poly things. I don’t use unions and rarely use meshes (only when needed). I use Roblox materials and various textures but I prefer materials over textures.

Showcase

Microscope

e131f392b8765845d7f2c9ed92e554cb

Cliff Side Hideout

The four pictures above is something I did in just a few hours.
You can view it for yourself here: https://www.roblox.com/games/5546536386/Cliff-Side-Hideout

WIP Bank

Like in the title it is WIP, will update. Inspired by the “Big Bank” from Payday 2.

Terrain

Things that I have

• A Trello/Click Up
  • A passion to work with people
  • A good attitude

Availability

I am available for four to six hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me with requests via Discord. However due to school coming up, the chances of me working during the week is extremely small, so an hour or two at most. My timezone is also GMT -5 (EST).

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept all kinds of payment methods except USD. Not accepting commissions at the moment, looking for long term project.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at StrangeShiner#2507

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned, more could be added. :slight_smile:

4 Likes