Strucid UI Feedback

my god I saw your piggy one and you are one talented person,
everything looks in place just right,

one thing that bothers me is the person in the background you should remove (him/she/them) or something (he just doesn’t fit know what I mean?)

overall really SICK or in other term really good :blush:

3 Likes

Holy- If that doesn’t get accepted I am going to be surprised, I play strucid quite a bit and that is definitely an upgrade from their previous one.

2 Likes

The person is kind of to do with strucid, I do agree it is a bit out of place because it looks like it’s floating so maybe she should remove it or put it on top of a floor?

2 Likes

That looks AWESOME!

Honestly, that might be the best UI I have EVER seen!

Great work!!!

2 Likes

Awe thanks all for the lovely responses.:heart:

1 Like

Well, it’s better than 99% of Roblox games. So you’ve got that going for you.

One thing that pops out to me though is that there seems to be a mismatch of style. For instance, some things have a drop-shadow, while some don’t; some are rounded, some aren’t. But that’s pretty minor and most players probably wouldn’t pick up or care too much about that.

9 Likes

Well done! I myself applied for the Strucid UI position; but any chance I had, you just took away :grinning: This is extremely well done and maintains the goal of a cartoony style but modern and minimalistic at the same time. One suggestion I would make is to make the select game mode button less gradient-y, as it is the only button/label with a really noticeable gradient and doesn’t really match the rest of the aesthetic. All-in-all, absolutely wonderful job!

4 Likes

Really cool and smooth! And doesn’t leave any empty space in the menu, really nice! 10/10!

1 Like

:pleading_face: You guys really are the sweetest. Thanks so much!

Just fantastic. My one question is, for the drop-shadow on the pictures. Is that something you do in a photo editing program or is there anything in Roblox that can achieve that?

2 Likes

I think you are going big places cause this is amazing.

1 Like

AMAZING!! Bruh u hacking fr!! D:

1 Like

I think you can make it in Roblox Studio. This tutorial explains my preferred method.
I used Photoshop CC 2020 for this particular piece.

Thank you so much, awwwww! It means so much.

Dang, that’s a massive improvement from the UI I remember when I used to play it, the lighting and low poly cartoony aesthetic is amazing!

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart: Thanks for the compliment.

Workin on that. Super shocked to see you here. Thanks so much!

1 Like

The style of the UI looks great! I feel like it’s a bit too cluttered though and might be a bit overwhelming for the user

1 Like

Ok, now this is something I thought I’d never see in my entire career. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I understand what you mean. The Photoshop canvas is visibly smaller than the Roblox Studio canvas - if that makes sense - so it’s a bit more spread out and there’s a little more space so players can navigate a whole bunch easier. I’m working on scaling it now and will post an update when I’ve done that.

1 Like

NOTE: The background and NPC model is a placeholder for what I assume will be implemented by the game developers.
Emulated on Phone:

Emulated on Tablet:

Emulated on Average PC/Laptop Screens:

Emulated on Xbox One:

3 Likes