Studio automatically adds .001 to every scale property

I thought it was somehow related with studio only accepting certain increments. It’s been happening for as long as I can remember.

Can again confirm this.

It can be related to poor float precision I think. Somehow you don’t get affected when the value is 0.5, 0.7 or 0.9 - which probably takes my theory down.

It’s been happening to me today a lot, very annoying. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

1 Like

I personally miss seeing floating point errors in the properties pane. It let me know when a number was 0.999999999 when I need it to be 1. Now it displays 1 even if the value is 0.999999999… and now I can’t change it unless I set it to another value then back to 1

3 Likes

This is really bad and needs quick attention, considering it’s currently screwing up UI positions - permanently if you save.

4 Likes

oof rip every brick then in my game lol.

2 Likes

I can’t build today because of this problem, I’m literally missing a whole day of work over this.

7 Likes

Happening here too. Roblox needs to get on this ASAP.

4 Likes

This is a bug that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

I’m not sure how a bug like this got through, but it’s very annoying and has appeared to have shifted my UI slightly.

2 Likes

This should be fixed now. For some reason this only occurs on production builds. We’re investigating the issue.

15 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.