Studio Beta for Experience Controls Available Now

When clicking on the 9 dots to open further menu, in the backround the squares of the playerlist still stay just without the names which makes it look quite weird.

And with multiple users it looks just as weird:

I think it should just disappear instead of becoming slightly transparent

61 Likes

@xtremeguy2256 will this be an option, for bloxstrap
also for bloxstrap how do you add mods

21 Likes

{"FFlagEnableInGameMenuChrome": "True"}

(keep in mind the chrome menu has like a 0.01% chance of breaking the experience loading screen so maybe don’t use it)

43 Likes

28 Likes

something that does confuse me with roblox is their odd updating schedule, they literally gave me the new ui, but now after this has been pushed out i dont have it, its genuinely odd.

23 Likes

This takes up more space than the previous UI! This is damning for my experience that previously relied on using StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.All, false) to disable the top-right button entirely and allow me to place my own buttons up there. I really liked the ability to simply disable all CoreUI (except the Roblox icon) and am devasted to see this ability go. (as anything outside MRU appears to be required)

Created a topic about this: The new CoreGui is a downgrade

48 Likes

For some reason, I don’t believe this was actually 58 pixels high. Resizing the TB buttons I have for my game to 58 turned out to be larger than the new ones. (I know I am supposed to use the TopBarInset value, but the post is at fault)

Edit, it is not, it is actually 48 pixels high. @JuiceBoxYoda

28 Likes

That would be fire if we could add additional in-built menus in that top-right thingy, although I believe it could also become a safety concern (people thinking a user-generated system embedded in their roblox client, was actually made by roblox, could lead to scams)

27 Likes

it would be better if we could make custom menus, yes you are right.

19 Likes

17 Likes

also to this, the button size is not the Y value in TopBarInset, seems to be a few pixels off. Have to browse CoreGUI.

28 Likes

not my fault roblox textures are so blurry and low quality i mean look at the logo it blurry for me.

17 Likes

They are the 3x variation of the logo in the textures folder, no post-processing. I believe.

16 Likes

I think the button size is 44, with 4 pixels padding from the top (or 2? I forgor :skull:)

16 Likes

i think so‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

14 Likes

The fact the chat button is there is a nightmare, please revert to how it was before :pray:

69 Likes

Although it will take time to adjust, I really support this update. The pixels changing is quite a pain, but I can easily adapt the current GUIs to fit.

With this being said, are there any plans to allow us to add buttons onto the dropdown on the right?

29 Likes

em the reason why is roblox mods put players to each group so you’ll each have features

14 Likes

58 seems a lot btw, you lose some information with that blank space ngl, it’s enough to disturb me

EDIT: When printing GuiService.TopbarInset.Height, it outputs “48”, not 58… I believe there’s an issue somewhere.

25 Likes

they even put the icon corner 8,0

14 Likes