Studio Camera movement extremely fast?

I loaded up a game in studio and controlling the camera is extremely fast… (WASD) I hope this wasn’t intentional because it’s impossible to work with.

EDIT: Also, the BasePlate is 20 studs high. If I recall, it used to be only 0.4 (I think) studs high.

7 Likes

This seems to be the case for me too. Though the baseplate is at 0,-10,0 for me.
Edit: there is a camera speed setting. Going to see If I can change that to fix it for now.
Edit: The easing for camera speed also feels different.

1 Like

Here’s a temp fix:
Go to File -> Settings

If it is still too fast also hold down shift, which multiples the camera speed by camaera shift speed.
ie) .05*.1 = .005

3 Likes

File > Settings > Studio > Camera section for ribbon bar camera speed edit

Hold down Shift to make your camera go slower without changing the settings,

In System Menu, Tools > Settings > Studio >Camera

I hope this helps!

Edit: two people ninja’d in while I was typing :open_mouth:

2 Likes

It appears to be fixed now, don’t know if that’s the case for everyone.

2 Likes

The speed is fixed for me. Now the BasePlate is still funky. It’s size is y=20 and it’s position is y=-10

1 Like

The speed is fixed for me. Now the BasePlate is still funky. It’s size is y=20 and it’s position is y=-10[/quote]

The change in the BasePlate’s size and position is intentional, and also listed in the change log. No idea why they’ve made it such a “whacky” size though.

1 Like

The speed is fixed for me. Now the BasePlate is still funky. It’s size is y=20 and it’s position is y=-10[/quote]

The change in the BasePlate’s size and position is intentional, and also listed in the change log. No idea why they’ve made it such a “whacky” size though.[/quote]

I don’t like it… I’ll be making a plugin to restore it back to the original size. It seems like a pointless change.

1 Like