Studio crashes when pasting texture into part

Hi!
Starting from yesterday (27th Nov), Studio has been crashing on me while I’ve been attempting to paste a texture into a part. Normally I’d expect to be able to move the cursor onto whichever face I’d like the texture on, however shorty after clicking ‘Paste Into’, Studio crashes.

Here’s video footage of the crash happening:
https://youtu.be/KGNAzHTq4mM

The bug happens randomly, not every time. I have a texture copied, and I paste it into the part(s) I want it to be on and select the face to place it on. I’ve used this method forever and only until recently has Studio began to crash. In the video I was pasting the texture on many different faces, and whenever it has crashed it has been on any face and any part.

Please let me know if I’m doing something wrong to cause this crash - however I can’t see anything wrong with how I’m doing it. Thanks!

1 Like

I think this has happened to me a few times recently too. Can’t remember what the case is, but I’m pretty sure it’s not random.

I’ve had this issue as well.

I pasted a texture into workspace, or a part, can’t quite remember - either way, pasting textures is quite buggy and hopefully gets an upgrade or resolution soon.

Added to the bug list. Good catch and thanks for the report!

2 Likes