Studio Helper I The Ultimate Plugin

Thank you so much, I appreciate it :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Should I make a Paid version of this plugin?

If so what should features should I add?

1 Like

You can add script presets for example it inserts a script into the part that has already been made and it’s faster than the toolbox.

You could also add changing a part’s rotation without breaking joints with the Rotation property, since it’s very hard to do that.

2 Likes

Great Idea, will definitely add that.

Can you explain it a bit more? I can’t understand.

I think he means that you can save small parts of a script and reuse them whenever you want

1 Like

New Update just dropped!

Thanks for 70+ Installs!

• Added Fast Offset (Changes to offset of the position & size at the same time)
  • Added Fast Scale (Changes to scale of the position & size at the same time)

Picture

Install the Plugin here:

I have the plugin but I am not using it since it currently doesn’t have a big use case. Studio Helper is only a combination of multiple plugins, however getting separate plugins have more features. You should try to add something original which isn’t already a plugin.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, Originally this plugin was made to be all popular plugins in once which I achieved that I’m currently trying to add more features that are original and has never been done before.

If you have any ideas on any features that’d be helpful and I’d add them in the plugin.

1 Like

I currently do not have any ideas of anything original, but it’ll be great to see what you will add in Studio Helper!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for being super clear with me about the plugin, I’ll try to improve this plugin with more original features in the future updates!

2 Likes

What features would you like to see in Studio Helper?

Building tools, scripting tools, etc.

If so what should I add as a feature? I currently need feedback…

I am kind of concerned since this plugin supposedly has 9 other plugins in it that may not have been granted permission by their owners.

Some of these plugins are also on the marketplace and for a price as well. But this plugin provides all of these plugins, including paid ones for free? I may be misunderstanding something so it would be nice if I could be enlightened here please.

~Puffy

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply.

To answer your question:
I have made every single thing in the Plugin, didn’t not steal any assets (GUIS, Scripts). for the UI Tools (regarding Scale & Offset) Most plugins already include that, for the Collapse and Expand button, I don’t think build Thomas really cares.

Yup!

Hey everyone, I’ve decided to work on this plugin once again! Please let me know if you have any suggestions/new features to add.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Small Update

• Fixed an issue where Fast Scale would make the position of a GUI object offset instead of scale.

Make sure to update your plugin.