Studio is not saving any preferences/layout/clearing plugins/not saving login information

This has been an issue for me not saving docking layouts; I’ve sent my logs to @butterthebig if any roblox staff sees this message.

Docking layouts are something of a specific issue - one thing to note is docking layouts do not save until the program exits. This means if you change something in docking, then open a new/existing place or do a client/server test, the new windows will not reflect the change in docking. (This is a limitation we’re hoping to remove in upcoming builds after our new docking features roll out). So if you’re seeing just docking settings not being saved, this may be the cause.

So, if I open multiple Roblox Studios, and then close them, it won’t work as that’s happening with me right now.

Sorry - didn’t see the response. That’s correct, you have to make the change to the layout and exit the program for the layout to “take”.

Alright, so having multiple studios open will break the layout. Basically, if it ever does it, I have to close out all Roblox Studios, and then open up one Studio, save my template, and then close it out again, it should be good.

Do you guys have any plans to fix this issue?
Edit: Thanks for the response, no worries mistakes happen.