Studio Loops Install / Crash without Opening

When trying to run studio today, I’m running into a new bug where Studio tries to run the install… then when it finishes it closes / crashes. I’ve tried running in administrator mode and still doesn’t help.

I’m unable to get past Studio running the install / crash loop and actually get it to load.

Something with todays update is causing this new issue.

8 Likes

if you can’t open studio you can to to roblox creator hub at the main page and press open studio

4 Likes

Thanks for the workaround! Now I can continue to work haha. I thought today was going to be a wash.

4 Likes

I’m having this same exact issue, and roblox still goes through the same installation loop whenever I use the workaround above.

On the home page of roblox, roblox also says “Experiences Failed To Load”.

3 Likes

right now i think roblox’s down

2 Likes

Roblox studio is failing for me as well, I can’t open it and I can’t commit scripts

1 Like

check roblox website it’s down notifications or any other UI will probably say we’re making things better

2 Likes

The website is down you’re right, weird that the status is operational

1 Like

trying to view any UI on microsoft store version doesn’t load lol

1 Like

has anyone filed a ticket for this issue yet?

1 Like

try opening studio normally, i think it got fixed

edit: i opened it manually and it worked normally

1 Like

studio seems to work fine if you open it via desktop but not via taskbar, however it’s extremely slow for some strange reason

it takes around 10 seconds to load anything normally, from games to opening places

1 Like

probably another studio bug or a bug when it got fixed

1 Like

this bug is especially strange because it occurred right after roblox studio crashed without warning

1 Like

Thanks for the report! Could you provide some logs? You can find how to get and send the files to us in this topic: How to post a Bug Report - Bug Reports - Developer Forum | Roblox

also nevermind the issue seems to have been fixed

Hi, just checking if anyone else is still experiencing this issue, we think the original problem should have been resolved.