Studio won't open my game

I don’t know what I did but it seems like it won’t open my game, I really hope it opens I don’t want to lose all my progress

3 Likes

Delete studio, restart your computer, then reinstall studio.

1 Like

Still no luck it won’t open my game

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing, but I can open a new place. This studio downtime is getting completely ridiculous. I can’t work on anything when I want to because theres like a 25% chance studio just doesn’t load, doesn’t open places, or fails to load any assets.

1 Like

I have something similar but instead of appearing a message it enters and 1 second after it crashes,
this is happening in all my games

Try opening your game from the website?

Looks like roblox studio issue

still the same it literally wont open

1 Like

Roblox studio needs to fix this type of issues because of this all of my hard work and months of preparing are all gone!

1 Like

Maybe try opening a different version of the place, turning off teamcreate, then overwriting the game with that version? You should pick the version just before the current one.

still doesn’t work, I dont know why

it still work for me :man_shrugging:t2: you might have experiencing this bug multiple times

Is that an offline file or a local file?
because it says the TeamCreateFaulure

its saved on roblox, i haven’t save it on file

Any online place you attempt to open results in this error. For me this is also accompanied by a 529 error when joining games. I am unable to join any game whatsoever as the 529 error appears immediately.

Specific Roblox servers are currently experiencing issues on some endpoints, such as gamejoin.roblox.com and probably a few others. Not every Roblox server is impacted by this so that’s why this error only occurs for select amount of people.

1 Like

For example, when I attempt to go to gamejoin.roblox.com I’m presented with this

This is the root of my issues and probably everyone elses that is dealing with game joining or Studio issues.

Uninstall roblox studio and do it again
And in between when your making the game, make sure to save it to your file and save it in between not everytime, until your finished half by half
I do that so it won’t get lose

Uninstalling/Re-installing will not work as this is purely a server issue at Roblox.

You can try to resolve this by connecting to a different network or using a VPN.

it even happened when I was trying to play Clean Up Roblox saying there are technical issues when joining