SubscriptionService

I believe this is a temporary module that will persist to exist until subscription support is added:

1 Like

True, i’m getting ready for the Server scripts.
ETA 1 week - 2 weeks

Well, you can create short subscriptions or long ones, for example: 5m/30d

When Roblox Updates I’ll add to the module Roblox Subscriptions.

for any help DM me.

sorry for not posting, i was studying

I’m thinking on making a supporter hub, so I have some questions for you;

1. When a user buys a subscription, how would I detect that with one player servers?
  2. I plan on, having a system where it can connect with my discord bot and automate everything once this new update is released and copying that python script and pasting it into a task system in my discord bot;
  3. Do I have to use the user interface that this service provides, could I just use my own?

is it something like MessagingService:SubscribeAsync()?

No, it will loop through the datastore with OpenCloud’s Datastore API and if it is expired, then it will mark it as “EXPIRED”.

It’s the same, it gives you the player obj who purchased.

You could do it with the python script, yep, but the way, i have 4 exams this week, and next week i have term exams so i’ll delay it 2 weeks.

You can edit the code as you feel like and edit the ScreenGui from the ModuleScript, but I’ll add more support soon.

:warning: SubscriptionService is still on Beta, and it can have unknown bugs relating to Robux Purchases. Please consider using it for meanwhile developing. If any bug is found, we’ll update as fast as possible to fix it.

Hey there! Where do I put the full code??