Popmall – Free Catalog & Avatar Editor

I tried this out and it was very well made! This is an amazing product to be put out here for free. One thing I would like, would be a category like items only made by Roblox, so I can sort it by recently created and see what Roblox is most recently added. Also to kind of go with that, it would be cool to be able to search by specific UGC artists.

Thanks for making this. Its so well made! Should we expect new features in the near future?

2 Likes

Yes! More improvements on the way.

Is there anything you’d love to see in the catalog?

1 Like

Sure, I have a couple suggestions!

Have categories while viewing your inventory ~ Animations save with saved outfits ~ Search within categories ~ Being able to favorite items.

Thats all I can think of right now, thanks for asking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is fantastic ! how to make, so that the catalog takes into account, the clothing and other accessory worn in the game? because in my game you can also try on clothes and others… but they are not displayed in the catalog in the “wearing items” category ,thank !

Another quick question, with the public release of AvatarEditorService (AvatarEditorService Catalog methods [Public Release]), will this editor be incorporating some of the new API methods as they roll them out? Would be so cool to see that!

1 Like

and I was also wondering, there is a bug when saving an outfit, it does not save completely, there are items missing…

1 Like

We’re looking into it! Any specific APIs you’re looking forward to?

Can you show an example of the issue you’re seeing?

We’ve updated the catalog with some new categories for Spring and Summer. We also added some fun ones like “Capybara,” “Anime,” and colors.

5 Likes

We hope you all enjoy the new categories!

Let us know what you’d like next!

3 Likes

how did u get it work???

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me for some reason. How’d u do it?

Bro, what did you do to make it pop up. For me it doesn’t work at all.

1 Like

New user here, knowledge on this editor is based on what was documented here. Is there a way to create your own type of categories and add assets either manually or by keywords? I see that there is a save outfit feature - having the ability to add a server-based outfit save where you can upload it for everyone to see and use would be amazing. Other than that, I’d like to bump up the idea to search based on category (as in, if I want to search red in classic shirts, only shirts should appear).

2 Likes

Do saved outfits save across experiences within a universe? I’d love to implement this into my game!

Yes! Outfits save within the game via datastores.

1 Like

It works fine for me but not the saving part. When I rejoin the game I dont keep the clothes I had before I left. Is it something I have to toggle in the module?

4 Likes

Since the last version there is a problem with the outfits backup. It is impossible to deflect down. What makes innacessible the outfits save

Edit : Bug fixed in new version :white_check_mark:

Does this use the new avatar editor service? Or do you manually add every item and they are stored as a database in the project?