[szekio] UI/Graphics/Builder | Portfolio

Hi, I’m szekio. I am a builder, UI designer, and Graphic Designer. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or critisism, feel free to comment. I like to get feedback on my work so I can improve my services.

Commission Status:

• Builds - Closed
  • UI Designs - Open
  • Graphics - Closed

I currently do not script, but I am lucky to be able to offer scripted UI. All of my UI projects that the customer also asks to be scripted will be a joint project with myself and @Diamond9195. Prices are cheaper for unscripted UI, but they won’t raise much for the UI to be scripted. Joint projects do not delay finish times, so if you have any worries about this, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer your question(s).

Note- My watermark says “H” or “Hunter” because my previous ROBLOX name was xHunt_er.

UI Examples

(More UI Examples will be posted soon)

Graphics Examples

(More will be posted soon)

Build Examples

I do not model trees. Trees in these examples are made by zackanator4 and sold to me.

My pricing is flexible for all categories. Below, you can find prices for UI, Builds, and Graphics.

UI Pricing

I do not have set prices for UI. You can contact me with your commission request and also send a price you are willing to pay. From there, I will either accept, or negotiate the price.

Graphic Pricing

Logo - 150
Thumbnail - 200
Banner - 150
Render - 100
Ad - 150
Other - 150

Build Pricing

I have starting prices for certain builds, however if you DM me to request a build, you can leave a price you are willing to pay for the build. Since builds can be time consuming, I only accept a few builds, these will be decided on the higher paying and more practical orders.

Cafe - Starts at 2,000
Center(s) - Starts at 1,500
Auditorium/Theater - Starts at 2,000
Hotels/Resorts - Starts at 3,500

Developer Forum:
DevForum - @szekio
Message me and include your ROBLOX name, what you want, and your price offer.

Discord: (13+ Only)
Discord - hunter; szekio#3453
When you contact me, please send me a friend request first. Then, when I accept, DM me including your ROBLOX name, what you want, and your price offer.

Thanks for reading,
szekio

4 Likes

Hey,

I’m very interested in your work! I will contact you on discord!
nva_f#5550

Hello I am very interested! Please DM me ASAP,

Alpha#3000

I would not recommend this GFX Designer. I love their work style, and really was looking forward to the GFX, but they simply ignored me. They last responded to me on 09/13/2020, and now it is 10/18/2020 and still no response after multiple times asking for updates. I hate to give a bad review but I simply had no good experience with them and just got ignored. Luckily I did not pay first, or who knows what would of happened to my Robux.

2 Likes