Tables not printing correctly

Hey developers!

I noticed while trying to print in Studio instead of showing the normal table UI it just says this: table: 0x00000000e9bbe0bf. I need to view a table using the printing option so I would like to know how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated!

Have a great day, iamajust

Sounds like it’s printing out the table’s memory address which is normal behaviour.
See this post for a solution.

2 Likes

Thank you! By any chance, do you know how to get the animation ID’s from a bundle?

Tried using :GetBundleDetailsAsync(), but it gives the catalog type of animation, not the library type of animation.

Before you ask a question, refer to this article.

Now, what is your original problem?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I think I understand what you mean, so let me tell you. I want to get the animation IDs of a bundle. I read in a solved DevForum article that this is possible by using :GetBundleDetailsAsync(), but when I tried printing the table, it printed the memory ID (which I wasn’t familiar with). That’s why I asked for a solution on here. When I finally tried it, it turned out this doesn’t give the correct animation ID.

Not sure how that’d happen, I tested :GetBundleDetailsAsync() out on an animation bundle and it worked fine.

That’s the catalog type of animation ID, not the library type of animation ID, but I already found it out. Thank you for helping!