Tap To Move Improvements and Customization

Currently, the pathfinding that is used for tap to move, does not take ladders/trusses into account. We’d need to add this functionality to pathfinding. We also want to add support for different gravity settings as this would impact the auto-jump.

Thanks for the feedback. @DirectCode if you get the videos or can post gifs, please do and we’ll look at them.

2 Likes

Is there a way of changing the animation that plays?

2 Likes

Glad to see the feature back, I did notice a bug where if you tap a left/right arrow key and then right click just after then the camera will end up getting stuck in that direction until you hit the arrow key again

1 Like

I use custom characters so being able to change the failure animation would be very useful to me.
An event that fires when the character finishes moving or cannot reach the target would be a nice way to accommodate for this.

2 Likes

I think with an event like this your failure animation would then conflict with the default failure animation. Would a SetFailureAnimationId method suit your use case better?

5 Likes

I imagine you’d disable FailureAnimationEnabled before attempting to play your own animation. An event is more versatile to developers. I could play a different animation depending on your hp without needing to repeatedly change the animation id in a listener, or I could use some other system for animating characters if that’s how my existing game works for example.

(Why not both?)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.