‘Golden Era’

“Even the darkest of warriors have a heart of Gold."

[-Table of Contents-]

Sections:

[1.0] - Introduction
[2.0] - Celvestian Philosophy
[3.0] - My Stance on OA
[4.0] - Conclusion

Note: Press Ctrl+F, this allows you to easily navigate through the sections and sub sections by entering the sections tag and name then clicking enter.

:black_small_square:[1.0 | Introduction]:black_small_square:

I’ve decided to rename this from “Our” to “My” stance simply because I don’t want to generalize everyone else’s opinion under mine and declare mine as the one above all. However, my stance on OA will affect the group in regards to what’s said in section 3. The purpose of this thread is to point out how OA is a dying trend used by clans that are refusing to grow passed the ROBLOX Legacy days. Clans today shall not conform to OA as a dominant combat trend in swords. It’s explained a bit more in section 3. This is not a post to bash on clans who use OA, it’s merely a post to reflect on how far we’ve come along as the clan community.

:black_small_square:[2.0 | Celvestian Philosophy]:black_small_square:

“Even the darkest of warriors have a heart of gold.”

“We’re a family. We’re a game studio. We’re war enthusiasts. We’re a role play group. We’re a community. We’re a hangout. We’re everything. We’re Celvestia.”

:black_small_square:[3.0 | My Stance on OA]:black_small_square:

NOTE: Old Animation is when you lunge the sword it goes straight up into the air above your head instead of in front of you like we normally see with New Animations. So the sharp tip of the sword would be pointing towards the sky instead of at your enemy. That’s OA.

We’re going to make this as straightforward and clear as possible. We won’t use Old Animations at any of our bases so don’t even bother asking. We won’t mind raiding a base that has Old Animations, however, it won’t happen often. We will not go into a war with a clan that uses Old Animations (they will have to convert to New Animations). We can train in Old Animations but it won’t be often. There you go.

Why? Old Animations is called ‘Old’ for a reason. It’s as if clans wish to go backwards with the current technology and opportunities provided to us as developers. New Animations appeals to a lot more players due to its widely accepted use in the community of ROBLOX as well as its appeal to new generation players. It’s gaining traction and support fast as a platform for combat on its own. With that being said I don’t see why we’d have to force Celvestians who are accustomed to more polished and reformed ways of combat to something that’s considered to be a ROBLOX Legacy (meaning it’s old). Other clans can train and focus on Old Animations as much as they want, however, they can’t expect everyone else to bend to their will and use OA just to appeal to them. Again, it’s called ‘old’ for a reason.

:black_small_square:[4.0 | Conclusion]:black_small_square:

I re-did section 3 to make it more up-to-date to my current view on Old Animations. This is where we are currently with OA and how we’ll perceive it as so when moving forward. I hope you enjoyed my tiny rant about Old Animations and how they’re becoming a burden towards sword clans as a ‘dominant’ weapon of choice. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day guys. And as always, remember to stay true to your heart of gold Celvestian.

Signed by the Following:

• TheCelvestian, Venerius of Celvestia.
  • Acknowledged by the Celvestian community.

TRUE TO OUR HEART OF GOLD!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.