Team Create is as buggy as a pre alpha prototype

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
  1. I am unable to edit a Team Create game for more than 5 minutes without losing connection. I expect to stay in the place without losing connection. I have strong wifi.
  2. I get this strange pop up whenever I get back from a Play Solo session while in a Team Create place.
  • How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
  1. Often
  2. Everytime
  • Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
  1. Team Create overall is a terrible user experience. It crashes, fails to connect, requests access for long spans of time. It needs serious attention now. I use it all the time and it’s seriously affecting my workflow.

edit: PlaceID: 474665028

5 Likes

We have team create issues with a specific placeid, you should probably include yours too.

It requires setting a flag locally to fix, but it’s a memory leak crash we experience.

Please post all Team Create bugs you find here.

We’re literally working on this bug right now. @IcyTides will keep everybody posted in the Team Create bugs thread.

4 Likes