Team Create Place Removal Bug

Description
So, every once in awhile in my own group, i’ll create a place for Team Create to work in, moment I set the place to team create, I get stuck in an infinite loop of waiting, only to find out the place was blocked, even with nothing in it but the default baseplate.

Location of the bug
Not entirely sure if it’s the websites fault or studio, but since it only happens when TC is enabled, i’d assume studio.

Link of bug

Steps to reciprocate
Create place > Baseplate Template > Create > Open Studio > Enabled Team Create > Random percentage of the time it completely wipes the place.

This has been happening constantly to both me and other people I know.
Also, not sure if it’s possible to revive places, but it’d be nice to have my place back and not have an ugly, deleted place in our group (I really like organization)

2 Likes

This has been a issue/bug for awhile now. I made a topic back in September on this issue. It has been fixed atleast once since then but has been going on and off after the fix was made.

Last know update:

As of right now, the only way to prevent it from happening is adding a Part before turning team create on.

2 Likes

Duplicate: Team Create Baseplate template is moderated - New Team Create games never load