Team Create with Hats

Wow, that’s quite a scary face to seen when developing.

2 Likes

that’s just me
look away people look away nothing to see here

3 Likes

This is the best thing that I’ve ever seen

Thanks for making this… Now I can be a frog

10 Likes

Funny story, I bought this a while ago and completely forgot about it.

Later my friend asked me why I have a question mark over my head and I was like, “What lol”

This is a great plugin, and I highly recommend using it.

5 Likes

This is awesome, I’m for sure going to be buying this soon.

This is about to be enjoyable. Really can’t wait to use this.

Great job on making this awesome plugin.

1 Like

HAHA THIS IS AMAZING ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS IT LOL

Though in the description, you made it open source? Couldn’t someone just copy it and repub for free?

3 Likes

Somebody could copy it and grab it for free, but most people would be too lazy to do that. It being open source allows so many people to see how they can make things like this, but maybe they turn it into detecting when somebody joins team create and such. They creator of this plugin was so nice to make it open source, and I am really glad they did. All I know is I am buying it to support them. Most people trying to avoid spending money wont even know how to add it as a local plugin.

6 Likes

Time to wear a dominus to impress the others ;>

1 Like

This is a nice plugin! I have a problem with it though. I got it as a local plugin and the icons appeared but when I click on them, all I get is this:

How can I fix this?

3 Likes

This is required as everything in #resources:community-resources must be open-source.

One really fun plugin man, love it! ! image|248x411

1 Like

seems hats are getting left in the team create after leaving

2 Likes

is it possible to offset it by a decimal?

1 Like

2 Likes

AMAZING PLUGIN! (More Characters Required)

This plugin is the best, u can stack them so high :rofl:

People are really getting scared when i help them for an roblox game :evil:

9 Likes

Hey! This is a really good plugin and gives team create some fun. I was wondering, is it possible to make it so when someone leaves the team create session, it automatically deletes their hats? I was working with my friends and their hats were just chilling in some pretty weird positions, lol.

1 Like

Would you consider publishing this plugin to itch.io so I can give some actual cash? R$99 feels super cheap to me. :wink:

1 Like

That’s something I’ve been trying to fix for a while, but until there’s a local api for studio closing, I can’t make it work for sure. The plugin does remove previous hats if they join back and the hats aren’t archivable, so they won’t save with the place.

I’ve been thinking about it! Can’t do it right now as I have other priorities, but tysm for offering!

8 Likes

This is actually a good pricing model- if you want, you can support the creator by buying for it, or you can manually install it (albeit with more steps)

4 Likes