TeamLuigi Rules, Bans/Warnings, and Ranks

Here are some things you should know.

RULES:

• No spamming! We don’t want the group wall being a mess.
  • No advertising! (This includes YouTube Channels, groups, games, clothes ect.)
  • No asking/begging for robux. I don’t want you to join this group just for the money.
  • Please do not ask for certain ranks(If you are a friend of me asking for the friends rank that is different)
  • If you have a question, feel free to ask me on the group wall or PMing LuigiTheLad or TeamLuigiAdmin.
  • Be active! This is not a rule but it would be nice to start a discussion here!
  • Follow Roblox TOS! This is an obvious rule but it is a very important one!

Bans/Warnings:

Warning 1: This is given out when a member breaks a minor rule.

Warning 2: This is given out when a member breaks another rule after already breaking another rule.

Warning 3: The final warning before a kick. Given out to people who keep breaking rules.

Kick: This is given out after many warnings. The user will be kicked from the group, resulting in the member losing their ranks and possibly having all their posts removed.

Blocked: This is very rare. In some cases I might have to block you from my Roblox account.

Notes:

In some cases the we might have to jump to a kick without any warnings. This may be because the rule broken might be more severe than just a silly mistake.

Warnings will not last forever. It may be a while since you’ve broken a rule. If the rule was a minor one, then the warning is usually dropped.

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you understand what to look out for in TeamLuigi group :smiley:

Ranks:

Members: This rank is for normal members in the group.

Friends: (FRIENDS ONLY) You must be one of my friends(alt accounts do not apply)

Testers: (NOT AVAILABLE) This rank is for people who test TeamLuigi games.

Moderator: (NOT AVAILABLE) This rank is for people who moderate the group wall.

Alt Accounts: (NOT AVAILABLE) This rank is for alternate accounts created by me.

Luigi: This is for the creator of the group(me).