[CLOSED] techN0logics | Programmer, 3D Artist, GFX & VFX Artist

My commissions are closed sorry for the inconvenience.

About Me

Hello, I am techN0logics. (Previous name: techNOlogics_864) I am mainly a programmer but can do a lot of other things as well. I have been on Roblox making stuff for 5 years now.

Programming

I started coding in Roblox in 2017, picked it back up in early 2020 (January). I have 3 years of outside experience. Before Roblox, I had used Unity (C#) and GitHub (HTML5 and Java). So RBX Lua was very easy to pick up. Why Roblox tho? I love the platform and I would love to work as a dev for Roblox themselves or as a Dev for a game studio someday.

GFX & VFX

I have been a GFX and VFX artist for 5 years. I peaked in 2019 with huge growth in my GFX work! On the VFX side, I have been editing videos and composing VFX shots for awhile. I have gotten 1st or 2nd place for 2 years in a row at a competition called TSA in an event called Digital Video Production. TSA Website 1,000+ people attend the state conference!

3D Artist

I have been modeling for awhile using Blender and Roblox Studio. I would do it for fun! I have 2 years of experience in this field. If you want me to build you something I might do it for free just for the experience!

Showcase

My Showcase Website

Availability

I am available for any amount of hours on the weekend but limited hours on weekdays due to school. You can contact me whenever! I constantly am checking my social media and DMS!

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is group payouts unless you want to pay the tax for PayPal payments.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: XXXXX
Thanks for reading! Hope I can work with you soon!

5 Likes

I’ve worked with @techN0logics and he’s possibly one of the most driven and passionate person I know about what he does, his work is amazing and I highly recommend him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heads up to all the people I am working for now and in the future. I changed by Roblox username to: techN0logics from techNOlogics_864.

I’ve commissioned Tech for various projects, most of which are GUI-related, and he clearly knows what he’s doing! I’ve presented him the ideas and he made them come to life, and I’ve been very pleased with the work I’ve been given! His prices are very reasonable, he keeps you posted with the commission, and is overall a great communicator. I 100% recommend him to anyone who is currently looking for a programmer! I’m sure his other skills are as great as his programming.

1 Like

Hey would love to discuss working with you! Add me Swift#3113 on discord.

Love to commission you as VFX. Showcase website does not seem to be working. If you would like, direct message me via discord KingTrolling#2815 for further discussion. Thank you.

Regards
-King