Techoye│3D Artist, Environment & Terrain Artist

ab.me (1)

Hello! I’m Techoye, a Builder, Modeler, Terrain Artist, Translator for games [EN-LV] and a QA Tester for Roblox!

p.work (1)

I don’t have a ton of previous projects, as some commissions/projects have to be done in secrecy, without revealing work to others, however, work that I can show is shown below:

Screenshots of my work

Ava Max Heaven & Hell Launch Party (Roblox Event)

(Ava Max Heaven & Hell Launch Party - Roblox)

Ava Max Heaven Environment (Models & Environment Work)

Ava Max Hell Environment (Models & Environment Work)

Accessories

AVA MAX Sword of Hell

AVA MAX Sword of Hell - Roblox

AVA MAX Sword of Heaven

AVA MAX Sword of Heaven - Roblox

AVA MAX Necklace

AVA MAX Necklace - Roblox

AVA MAX Earrings

AVA MAX Earrings - Roblox

AVA MAX Crown

AVA MAX Crown - Roblox

JDRF One World

([UK UPDATE] JDRF One World - Roblox)

Scene recreations from the Netflix Series ‘‘The Queen’s Gambit’’

Specter

(Specter - Roblox)

Agents of Time: Frigid Arcadia

I was a builder and modeler for the Eggify’s April Fools’ prank ‘‘Agents of Time: Frigid Arcadia’’
(Agents of Time: Frigid Arcadia - Roblox)

UNTITLED PROJECTS

Cars2

UGC Concepts

w1back

avail (1)

I’m currently available for around 8-12 hours a day. I’m currently accepting smaller commissions, I don’t take very long-term jobs.

paym (1)

Prices are open to any negotiations, there are no fixed rates, and I usually negotiate after you’ve given an offer or budget. I accept both PayPal and Robux, however, I prefer PayPal over any other payment method.

Screenshot 2022-02-02 141656 (1)

You can contact me by:
Messaging me here, on the Developer Forums,
Messaging me on Twitter (TechoyeRBX)
Messaging me on Roblox (Techoye),
Messaging me on Discord (Tech oh ye#1180)

Thank you for reading! As time goes, and as I do more projects, more work will be added!

29 Likes

Recently ordered a motorcycle model, and it came out great! Was very responsive, made sure to clarify any confusion, and got the finished model to us in a reasonable timeframe. Price is definitely appropriate for the quality of the work, in my opinion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely recommend hiring him, fast working and very responsive. The quality of his models are very good as well and affordable.

2 Likes

My commissions are once again open! Currently short-term only!

2 Likes

Your discord doesn’t seem to work, mind adding me? : nopaynee#7624

It is my correct Discord. I’ve added you though :wink:

1 Like

Commissions currently closed until March

1 Like

My commissions are open! I’m actively searching for work - only accepting USD at the moment due to financial reasons. (or very rarely, %)

Don’t be afraid to PM me with job offers, I’ll go through every single one of them!

• Updated portfolio with new project images, more coming soon.
6 Likes

Hiya!

New month, new work! My latest work - characters for the game Specter.

Characters

These 3 ghost-like characters are fully equipped with PBR textures!

As always, my commissions are open, and I’m actively searching for work - USD only at the moment (unless a significant amount of Robux is offered). Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi can I commission you to make a map for us? Your discord doesn’t work though, can you message me on discord - wongbok#1534?

1 Like

I love the showcase you did of Mr. Shaibel’s Basement. The Queen’s Gambit is one of my favourite series!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in commissioning you.

Please add me on Discord at Kels Shartle#1046

1 Like