Tel - 3D Graphic Designer | Available

Very nice graphics, highly recommend :purple_heart:

1 Like

Tel is a great artist with a unique and pleasing style in his work, Iโ€™d definitely recommend him!

1 Like

I recommend you buy from him! Excellent work for affordable prices :ok_hand:

1 Like

After working with him for a while, Tel is an excellent designer and I highly recommend him!

1 Like

Thank you soo much for the feedback! :grin:

2 Likes

You guys should most definitely order from Tel. He is wonderful at what he does. Considering he is working for me and made my group a bunch of amazing GFX, I know for a fact this dude is going to go so far with his content. Keep up the good work, Tel!

4 Likes

Tel is a great GFX designer, I enjoy having him on the team for my project.
I can tel โ€” you that you should hire him to add some character to your team, and
to have a great set of graphics for your game.

2 Likes

Tel is a very talented GFX designer. He has a very outgoing and respectful personality and will work with you to make sure that the end result matches your vision. While his work may be expensive to some, it is definitely worth the quality and wow factor he produces that other artists may not be able to match.

2 Likes

Hightly recommended! Amazing GFX designer and high quality work.

1 Like

Interested in commissioning you, sent you a DM!

1 Like

Hey, @Tel3x. Your work is amazing. The renders are clean, and the scenes are amazing.

1 Like

Love the graphics youโ€™ve made.

1 Like

Vouch! Tel exhibits strong talent in what he does. I recommend him if youโ€™re looking to hire someone. :exclamation:

1 Like

Truly some amazing work here - for the prices being charged I can certainly say this is a fantastic deal for anyone looking to hire a graphic designer. Iโ€™d implore anyone with the available funds to purchase a piece from Tel as soon as possible.

+1 from me.

1 Like

Sent a friend request through Discord!

Tel#8626

(30carssssssssssssssss)

Would absolutely recommend to clients who are looking for high-quality graphics for a reasonable price! Tel is a reliable & hard-working artist, he has improved so much throughout this year!

2 Likes

I sent a friend request through discord, JonathanAviation#8839

Do you make ads Gfx? If so I might order one.

@TelMemes Hola! I sent you a friend request via discord! I am reading all these comments and you are amazing. Your work looks amazing also! Cant wait to work with you, talk to you soon!