Teleport Service Error Code 773

Hello developers!

I’m experiencing an issue with the Teleport Service. Whenever I try to teleport a player to another place, I encounter the following error: “Attempted to teleport to a place that is restricted. (Error Code: 773).”

What do I want to achieve? I simply want to teleport a player from one place to another without encountering this error.

What is the issue? When attempting to teleport a player, instead of successfully completing the teleportation, I receive the error message "Attempted to teleport to a place that is restricted. (Error Code: 773).

What solutions have I tried so far? I have already searched for a solution to this problem on the Developer Hub, but unfortunately, I couldn’t find an answer that addresses my specific issue.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Thank you in advance for your support!

1 Like

The subplace is published under the same game, right?

Could you also send in your script that attempts to teleport the Player?

Right

local playersToTeleport = {}

for _, playerInTable in ipairs(Controller.lodki[lodka].players) do
		table.insert(playersToTeleport, players[playerInTable])
	end

local server = teleportService:ReserveServer(GAME_PLACE_ID)
	teleportService:TeleportToPrivateServer(GAME_PLACE_ID, server, playersToTeleport)

Try checking the output it might be because you can’t teleport in studio.

Oh nvm, that’s not studio ignore what I just said.

I have found a way to fix this

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.