Teleportation not working correctly, 'HTTP 403 forbidden'

1. What do you want to achieve?

I want to make it so that when the player steps onto a part they will be added to an array and it will start a countdown when the first player is added and teleport all players at once. (I will add this later so this isn’t the problem). However, when reserving the teleportation server it gives me the error stated in the title and it also doesn’t work, even in-game as I know it doesn’t work in studio. I have no idea why this is and all other people who have reported this problem their questions haven’t provided answers for me.

1. What solutions have you tried so far?

I’ll post the code that isn’t working so far and edit on the lines that are causing the errors. (In-case it was important to add, this place is a different place. https://gyazo.com/986b6ba5aec0b24c2baed249e2be090d . The second place is the place I want to go to. However, another problem that I noticed is that when teleporting the place loads with no scripts or buildings or anything, this is also another problem that I need to be resolved as I’m not sure if I’ve missed anything there. Any help will be useful!

Code in local script:

local TeleportService = game:GetService("TeleportService")
local players = game:GetService("Players")
local typeServer = 4767149057
local teleportPlayerList = {}
local countdown = 0
local teleportEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage.teleportPlayerList
local reserve = TeleportService:ReserveServer(typeServer) -- // This is the line that is causing the problems

local debounce = false

script.Parent.Touched:Connect(function(player)
	if not debounce then
		debounce = true
		if player.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") then
			print(player.Parent)
			countdown = countdown + 1
			table.insert(teleportPlayerList, 1, player.Parent)
			print(countdown)
			wait(2)
			debounce = false
			TeleportService:TeleportToPrivateServer(typeServer, reserve, {teleportPlayerList})
		end
	end
end)

NOTE: I will be watching a tutorial to try and resolve this problem, which will make my replies slow but I will reply.

1 Like

If your testing it via STUDIO, then I would turn on Studio API or test it in ROBLOX Player

1 Like

My testing wasn’t via studio, it was tested in the Roblox player.

2 Likes

Its maybe related with the Roblox Crititcal errors as some servises stopped working.

If its is, just try later.

1 Like

teleportPlayerList already points to a table, so you just have a table in a table. You can’t teleport a table to another game. Remove the extra { }. Also, http is down currently, so it might still not work

1 Like

I’ll give that a go now and see what happens, I was using teleportation in another script the other day and for a while I had the same issue, but it soon started to work after unexpectedly. Just tested it and still nothing happened, is it best to work on something else until it is fixed?

1 Like

yeah i would wait it out. roblox engineers are working to fix the issue

2 Likes

I wonder if reparations will be made for lost data and advertising money through this bug. Just launched my biggest ad campaign ever right before everything went zoinks. It would really be a shame if some of those funds went to the wayside.

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully some sort of repayment or re endorsement for those who have launched advertising campaigns or had any inconveniences with the issue. I didn’t even know it was happening until today as it hasn’t affected me in any way until just now.

1 Like

I think it just started occurring within the last 3 hours. Everything was working fine for me up until that point. I first noticed it in Studio testing, and gradually saw it spread across all game servers. That’s when I realized it wasn’t anything wrong with any of my code.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that some devs have had problems with MarketPlaceService not just today but other days, whether that is related I’m not exactly too sure.

1 Like

You can only teleport the LocalPlayer from a LocalScript. Try putting it in a normal script.

1 Like

I didn’t realise that mistake, the code is in a local script but on the script above on my question I’ve put that it is in a LocalScript. It isn’t in a local script it’s in a normal script. I think the issue was lying with the issues that Roblox was having yesterday.

1 Like

Hey, just a question. We’re you publishing the sub-place like normal, with Publish to roblox ?
If so, try doing this : you’d publish the sub-place with Publish to roblox as, which then you overwrite your sub place. (Tho remember to not overwrite your sub place with the wrong thing)

1 Like