Teleporting player to a new game instance

Hi!

I am making a server list system and I was wondering how the player could create a server? So how would I teleport the player to an entirely new instance in the same game? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

3 Likes

There is ways to make a player have the option to create a server and then have it public for other players to see it on the server list

Here’s a video with the server list tutorial:

Here’s a document that shows what you can do with TeleportService

Check the Teleporting to Specific Servers area because it explains how a player can obtain a reserved server.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for replying but I have already made the actual server list. I just don’t know how to send the player to a new public server

1 Like

So you want to send them into a fresh new server with 0 players ?

correct, they should be creating a server

would this new server be on the Main place server or a side place server? Because you can new public server on side place servers but I don’t believe if it’s possible to do it on a main place server.

yeah it would be creating it on the main place

then no you cannot make a new public server from a script.

Here’s someone explaining why better than I could ever:

hey, thanks for the help. How would I implement a create server button for side places?

Use a remove event to send the server a signal that you want to create a new server and then like I said previously check this document that shows how you can make a reserved server.

Check the Teleporting to Specific Servers area because it explains how a player can obtain a reserved server.

I would like the server to be public

If you can get the server on the list then yes or there are ways you can make the server private so the choice is up to you when you script it.