Teleporting players to different positions (vector3 values)

Hey, how do I teleport player to random positions? The positions are a vector3 value and is child of a button, there are 10 buttons and each one has the vector3 value (with diff value of course) and I wanna teleport 10 players for examples to 10 different buttons, meaning that each button will have a player standing on the position. I hope I explained it right, I’ve tried multiple scripts that I’ve made but none of them fully worked, in some it teleported 5 players for example and in some it didn’t teleport them at all, most of them do work if I test it alone, but if I go into the local test with 8 players (or a few less) it doesn’t work or only a few gets teleported.

Anyone knows how to make this work?

3 Likes

You can use a loop to teleport each individual person to their locations. It would take maybe 3 minutes of searching to find this.

How to teleport a player to an exact position - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like

Yes i tried using a for loop to loop through all players and then assign each player to a different position, the issue is that it teleports only a few and not all

1 Like

You would need to post the code you have tried, otherwise we cannot help you. This is scripting support, we are not going to do the work for you.

1 Like

Yes no worries, I just remade and deleted the code few times because I changed it, I know I should’ve posted it but I forgot. It doesn’t really matter anymore because I finally managed to get it working after few days of trying lol.

1 Like

Alright then post your solution and then mark it as the solution

3 Likes