TeleportService

Yes http service is allowed, its a experience and teleports u to a place. But would it have to be put in the actual experience to ensure it lets u teleport to the place? I made it on a separate testing game.

I have tried using :Teleport() however it didnt work.

1 Like

I am sure it has nothing to do with HTTPService. The error seems to be that the game is either corrupted, doesn’t exist, or just roblox being roblox.

1 Like

yes it should be in the actual experience

1 Like

But how can i do it as its supposed to be a planned update? I cant really publish it.

well u cant tp to another game’s place :man_shrugging:

You can you need to have thirdpartyteleport property enabled for it.
(GameSettings → Security →

SHOULD BE ENABLED)

1 Like

game’s “place” not the actual game

ye it has that enabled but it doesn’t work

1 Like

is that other game in your group/account?

If it is enabled then maybe that game is private? or archived? either way one more solution is:
Go to the place → File → Publish To Roblox As → Game Name → Add as a new place

1 Like

all of the games/places are all owned by a group.

No the game is set to public and i have checked.

1 Like

try the second solution then. also after adding it as a new place please copy its placeid. and then put it in the script.

So i switched :TeleportASync() with :Teleport() and im getting this error.

this is the line of error:

Would it be game.Players[plr] instead of just plr?

1 Like

i jus removed the squidggly brackets instead and now i have this

for that error see this

1 Like

I think thats a roblox default error? maybe this would help Attempted to teleport to a place that is restricted. Error Code: 773 - #10 by Nonaz_jr
sorry no this one is the one.

Yeah i tried TeleportASync on a server script and i was still not getting teleported

If TeleportAsync and Teleport fails to teleport the player, and they have the same or similar error (which says that the place is restricted), then the only solution is to VERIFY that the original place and the teleporting places have enabled Allow Third Party Teleports.

Also, the places must be published and public.

Already have discussed that for the past half an hour