Testing Personalized Thumbnails in Home this July

So, I’m reading this right, all the game thumbnails will be in the selection to be shown on home?

I’m really not a fan of that, most of my game’s thumbnails are not designed to be shown on home as they are more information dense than the one I specifically designed to be shown on home.

I feel like this whole 16:9 home thumbnail change is sorta rushed, it makes no sense that your home thumbnail and game page thumbnails are one. They really should be separate.

4 Likes

The idea & feature would be saved if there we could be able to choose which pictures are for thr homepage.

OR
We add seperate images (not to the “thumbnail” tab of the game on Dev Hub) and these are the ones that are “functionable”
That also improves that there aren’t images on the game site with simular meanings just in a different style like one for 13- plr and the other one for 13+ plr for an example.
_

@rinjafii,
In my opinion you are right with saying that the 16:9 home thumbnail update is rushed. I’m unhappy about that. It looks like a mistake which happened because of the Roblox Events like The Hunt & Roblox Classic which had that thumbnail size.
_

I want to add that there should be more settings for the roblox ui. As an example being able to change the layout order like “friends” under “continue”. It’s crazy and dumb how the homepage has grown and that that “Continue” went so far down. Roblox, dont make it worse.
_

Tysm for reading this!
Leave a like if there’s something true abt this message & pls reply to feedback me and others.

We’re looking forward to seeing the performance insights on this!