Describe the bug.
- Textbox.focused() event fire too much, here are when it fire:
– If click on textbox that is not focus, fire 2 times.
– If click on textbox that is already focus, for some reason, fire 3 times.
– When use Textbox:CaptureFocus(), fire one (expect behaviour), but when input some key fire another.
How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)?
- Everytime I use textbox.Focused() and expected it only fire one.
Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific?
Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone?
- Here use in-game recorder 'cause I’m lazy
When did the bug start happening?
Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
- Check if said textbox is already focused, don’t fire, or fire but also pass a boolean (or input object) parameter to tell if textbox is already focus or not when when event trigger. (Someone may want to use it, IDK )