Topic withdrawn

This topic is now closed.

I don’t think this is the appropriate category for this, #development-support:building-support is for those with issues regarding builds. Try, uh, #learning-resources:community-tutorials-resources though I’m unsure off the top of my head what the policies on selling content posted there are.

2 Likes

It seems that topic does not exist

Odd, worked for me. Looks like it wouldn’t allow for this anyways as it’s a paid service. Maybe include it in a portfolio? #public-collaboration:public-portfolios

Either way this is definitely not the appropriate category.

Uh, there is a format for this channel that I’d recommend you follow since you moved it.

Are you sure you made all of the textures yourself?

2 Likes

Yeah, a little while back. What makes you say that?

Could you give a closer view of some of the textures and explain your process of making them?

Sure, I forgot where the textures were from (as it was a little while back I did it) i then inserted the textures into blender, put them onto the face of a cube. Cut the texture so it fit correctly. Then exported the model, added a mesh part to roblox and bam. (For the bodys of the cars) With the buses, I modeled them, then put the textures on them. And with the buildings, inserted a block, and pasted the textures onto them.

So they aren’t your textures, considering you got them elsewhere and didn’t design them yourself.
You should not be selling/redistributing work that you didn’t make.

6 Likes

I can understand this type of situation, this has happened to me in the past, but it puts you in a very untrustworthy situation when opting to sell items that you yourself can’t verify the exact source of.

A car - shaped mesh part? How’d you source that?

It looks like you projected images of cars and buildings sourced from the internet onto your models, do you have the rights to those images?

2 Likes

Allow me to refresh your memory.

These are all from google images.

You do not own the textures that you used to create these buildings and other miscellaneous assets. You do not have the right to sell them as your own work.

8 Likes

Ahh, sorry about that one. It was that long ago… Thanks for that! I will withdraw this topic.