Textures problem

I get a problem with textures (see below) after I clone some MeshParts with a texture on each side into a tool then weld all those MeshParts together. The texture glitches out and goes everywhere and sometimes creates a huge stretched version of the texture going to the location of where the original MeshPart is with the textures. Sometimes it doesn’t glitch at all or only does the stretched texture. What should I change in my script to fix this, or is it a bug?

1 Like

Looks similar to this, does changing the RenderFidelity fix the problem?

After switching it from precise to automatic, I can confirm it doesn’t change anything.

EDIT: Looking into the topic further, it looks like a fix will be coming very soon. I’ll close this topic due to this.

Would’ve been great to have this earlier, seems to happen on both unions and mesh parts. With decals and textures, to fix it I had to go through and convert everything to a mesh part with a texture (inside the mesh part) instead of a texture type.

Also, I don’t know if it matters if it’s within a humanoid or not.

Looking at the thread (sent above), it seems like it doesn’t always happen with humanoids. Somebody posted that it can also happen within a viewport frame.

EDIT: Here’s the post that says that: MeshPart textures stretching to origin (0,0,0) with Automatic RenderFidelity