The Addition of advertisements on the devforum

While this is a cool idea, I think people should be able to advertise their posts. For free. However they can only advertise a certain amount, if they want to advertise more, they have to pay Robux.

2 Likes

I like the organic system the devforums has in place, but more importantly I don’t like ads.

I don’t see how advertisements could ever make it on the DevForum without being intrusive. The DevForum is supposed to appear clean, simple, and user-friendly; there just isn’t any place for advertisements to go since they create unnecessary clutter and can be obnoxious.

2 Likes

This seems like a great way to clutter up the forum and make it a lot less intuitive. I’d love to browse the dev forum and see ads of random unrelated posts… No. Most people on this forum come here looking for something specific. The large majority of us know what we’re doing and such and first of all I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t like any added distractions and second of all I think it would be very irritating to add the clutter overall instead of maintaining the simplistic and sleek feel the forum provides already.

Just leave it the same. No need to fix something that isn’t broken.

This is totally out of scope for this forum, please try to be a little more serious with requests in this category